Ashton's Dancing Dreams (Faithgirlz/ The Daniels Sisters)
Authors: Camryn, Kaithlyn & Olivia Pitts
From the family that brought you the Lena in the Spotlight series and the popular For Girls Like You magazine comes Ashton’s Dancing Dreams, book two in the Daniels Sisters series. This realistic fiction story of family, friendship, and the challenges that so many young girls face each day growing up will appeal to girls 8–12 looking to express their talents and individuality alongside their faith.
In this fun, relatable, and inspiring story, Ashton “Cammie” Daniels is in love with dancing. There’s nothing she loves better than attending dance class with her two new friends, Rani and June. But that joy is in jeopardy when Rani’s father announces they may be moving to London. Ashton comes up with what she and her friends think is a foolproof plan to keep Rani with them. But her dreams begin to fall apart when the group can’t agree on music, costumes, choreography, or even whether they should all stay friends!
Ashton’s Dancing Dreams:
- Features diverse characters
- Is an engaging read for girls ages 8–12
- Is an addition to the Faithgirlz brand
- Is a perfect birthday gift from parents and grandparents to tween girls, and is great for Spring Break and summer vacation reading
- Is written by girls for girls